Batanes (5D, 4N)
Tour Cost per Person (Min. 10)
|Classification||For as low as:||Travel Dates|
|Adult (triple-up)||PHP 9,998.00||
|Adult (twin/dbl)||PHP 11,498.00||
PESO SPECIAL – Payment by direct deposit only.
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Homestay aircon accommodation: 1 night in Ivana, 1 night in Sabtang, 2 nights in Basco
- Meals: full – board
- Guided BATAN NORTH TOUR
- Guided SABTANG ISLAND TOUR with roundtrip “faluwa” boat transfers
- Diura Fishing Village Tour with Fountain of Youth
- Guided SOUTH BATAN TOUR
- Municipal taxes and fees
- Travel kit
- Airfare to Basco.
- Travel insurance: est P454.00 (up to 75 years old; higher rate for higher age, subject to approval)
- Environment fee: est. P350.00
- Pre- and post- tour hotel accommodation in Manila or Clark for early flight departure to Basco.
- Tips to guides and drivers, drinks during meals, personal expenses like laundry, etc.
- Booking fee: P 1,000. per person. (For direct deposit to Tourmakers Philippines, Inc. bank account.) Booking fee is non-refundable; tour cost balance payable 2 months before tour date. Please e-mail copy of all deposit slips to email@example.com
- Submit booking details: full name, birthdate, Philippine mobile number, e-mail address.
- Submit copy of government-issued i.d. for airline booking. Same I.D. will be presented at the airline counter upon check-in at the airport. If senior citizen, submit copy of Senior Citizen i.d. for airfare discount, if applicable. Airfare, once confirmed, is on book and buy basis.
BASIC TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- Refund and Cancellation: Booking fee is non-refundable. Any unused portion of tour is non-refundable. Any cancellation must be put in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation charges of various suppliers, e.g. airline, apply.
- Tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary subject to weather and other unforeseen conditions beyond control.
- All rates subject to change without prior notice unless fully paid and ticketed.
4. Other tour terms and conditions apply.
DAY 1: MARCH 22 (SUNDAY): ARRIVAL w/ SOUTH BATAN TOUR (L,D)
Welcome to Batanes! Meet and greet at the airport. Stop for some coffee or late breakfast (on personal account) and attend a Sunday Thanksgiving Mass. Later, explore South Batan, visiting the municipalities of Mahatao, Uyugan and Ivana. Places of interest include: Chawa Viewdeck, Mahatao boat shelter, San Carlos Borromeo Church, Racuh-A-Payaman (Marlboro Country), Imnajbu Old Naval Base, San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel, Song Song Ruins, Tayid Lighthouse, House of Dakay, Spanish Bridge, Blue Lagoon, and Honesty Coffee Shop. Dinner. Overnight in Ivana.
DAY 2: MARCH 23 (MONDAY) SABTANG ISLAND TOUR (B, L, D)
After an early breakfast, proceed to Ivana port for the “faluwa” boat ride to the island of Sabtang. In Sabtang, you will see various vernacular houses in your visits to Savidug and Chavayan villages where you can buy handmade products like the “vakul” (head gear) from local women weavers. Other points of interest include: Sto. Tomas de Aquinas Chapel, limestone production, Sta. de Rosa de Lima Chapel, Tinyan View Deck, Nakabuang Arch, Morong Beach. Dinner. Overnight in Sabtang.
DAY 3: MARCH 24 (TUESDAY) FOUNTAIN of YOUTH/DIURA FISHING VILLAGE (B, L, D)
After breakfast, transfer to Sabtang port for the return “faluwa” boat ride to Ivana. Today, trek to the Fountain of Youth for a dip or explore local life in Diura Fishing Village. Lunch. Dinner. Overnight in Basco.
DAY 4: MARCH 25 (WEDNESDAY) NORTH BATAN TOUR with lunch, dinner (B, L, D)
Breakfast. Rest of the time is free before lunch. After lunch, explore North Batan: Basco Plaza, Casa Real, Kilometer Zero, Amandagat, Mt. Carmel Chapel, Japanese Tunnel, Tukon Radar Station, view of Idjang, Valugan Boulder Beach, Vayang Rolling Hills, Naidi Hills and Lighthouse. Dinner. Overnight in Basco.
DAY 5: MARCH 26 (THURSDAY) DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast. Transfer to airport.