BOHOL and CEBU (4D, 3N)
Tour Cost per Person (Minimum 2):
|Hotel/Resort||Room Sharing||Tour Cost||Travel Dates|
|Bohol Beach Club and Marriott or similar||Twin/Double||$ 535.00||
|Flushing Meadows and Cebu Parklane or similar||Twin/Double||$ 465.00||
- Roundtrip airport/port transfers in Bohol and Cebu
- One-way ferry transfer: Bohol – Cebu
- Two (2) nights accommodation in Bohol: Bohol Beach Club/Panglao Bluewater/Flushing Meadows or similar ( twin/double)
- Overnight accommodation in Cebu: Marriott Hotel/Costabella/Cebu Parklane International or similar (twin/double)
- Meals: Daily breakfast and lunch during tours
- BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR with LOBOC RIVER CRUISE with Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Church and Museum and/or Sta. Monica Church, Tarsius Stop, Bilar-man-made forest, Chocolate Hills, lunch, guide, entrances
- CEBU and MACTAN Island Tour: Guitar-making and/or Shell-craft making, Lapu-Lapu Monument, Fort San Pedro, Basilica of Sto. Nino, Magellan’s Cross, Taoist Temple, lunch, guide, entrances
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
Arrive Tagbilaran, Bohol. Pick up at the port/airport and transfer to hotel/resort.
DAY 2: BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR with LOBOC RIVER CRUISE with lunch
After breakfast, discover the charming island of Bohol. See the smallest primate in the world, the TARSIER and the famous Chocolate Hills. Also see the Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Church and Museum and/or Sta. Monica Church, and Bilar man-made forest. (B, L)
DAY 3: BOHOL – CEBU – MACTAN ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast, transfer to port for ferry to Cebu. Upon arrival go on a half day tour around Cebu and Mactan Island: see a guitar-making and/or shell-craft making factory, Lapu-Lapu Monument, Fort San Pedro, Basilica of Sto. Nino, Magellan’s Cross, Taoist Temple. (B, L)
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, rest of the day is free before transfer to airport. (B)
Bohol Philippines from Tourmakers Philippines on Vimeo.
This video will be embedded at 1080 pixels wide. This embedded video will include a text link.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review